H&H Helping Hands Donations
Helping Hands Donation Policy
We are deeply honored to help our fellow community organizations the best we can though our "Helping Hands" committee. The sheer volume of requests (over 1000 annually) has encouraged us to set a procedure to handle it productively and to make the submission process as easy as possible for you.
To assist in determining the organizations that will be considered for support, all requests for funds must be supported by a formal written request that includes a brief mission statement of the organization, its leadership, and the purpose of the funds requested.
Requests given preferential consideration meet the following criteria:
- Are tax exempt, IRS section 501(c)(3)*
- Creates a positive exposure for H & H Shooting Sports Complex
- Promotes and/or Advances Shooting Sports
- Ability to reach targeted audiences and build relationships
- Potential for long-term, sustainable partnership or relationship
- Opportunity to create long-term value
H&H will NOT provide funding for the following types of requests:
- Donations for the purpose of an individual without organizational group support
- Solicitations received that discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Organizations that spend more than 25% of their budget on overhead and fundraising.
*Public educational institutions are not required to show proof of 501(c)(3) status
The committee meets the 1st Wednesday of each month. If your request is approved, it will generally takes up to two weeks to process. Since our budgeting occurs yearly, we may or may not have funding in our discretionary budget to assist you this year. We will notify you once the "Helping Hands" committee has made its decision.
Again, we are honored to be asked and thank you for working with us to help you and your organization through our "Helping Hands" committee.
Please send all correspondence and donation requests to HelpingHands@HHShootingSports.com,
or save time by printing off our convenient Helping Hands Donation Request Form!
Mail or fax completed forms to:
H&H Shooting Sports Complex
400 S Vermont Avenue, Suite 110
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73108-1034