If you need to have a firearm transferred in we are honored to help. We have tried to make the lengthy and complicated process a bit easier by using this online form.
- Below is the form for you to fill out. You will need the name, address, phone and email from both you and the dealer that will be sending out the unit to us.
- On the form there is a place to fill in specific information on the unit(s) and all other items shipped with it.
- Once we receive the information and verifying the dealer FFL (Federal Firearms License) is valid we will forward our FFL to them by email.
- We suggest you get a complete list of all items being sent and a tracking number that will allow you to follow up on the items.
- Once it gets to our receiving area it can take up to three normal business days* to process it into the books etc. Once that is done we will call and or email you that it is ready to pick up.
*Notes: The reason for several days is that we often received hundreds of units in a single day and under ATF and insurance guidelines we have to follow a series of procedures. Sorry but it is the world we live in. (Monday – Friday and excludes any holidays that may fall in that time)
Additional Note: When packages come in we make every effort to keep the original shipping box but one of the matters we are required to do is to verify model and serial numbers. So all boxes will be opened and procedures will be followed. Once the unit is verified and properly checked in we move it to a special and secure holding room until you arrive. Make sure you bring proper id and be ready to fill out federally require paperwork.
We do not accept transfers from (CTD) Cheaper Than Dirt, Buds, CDNN, Grab a Gun, Impact Guns or from out of the Country.