Plinker Tactical Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 35-Round Polymer $29.98
- Polymer Construction
- Sonically Welded to Eliminate Fasteners
- Works with Plinker Tactical Magazine Loader
With more Americans obtaining firearms for self defense, home protection and target practice, the new-and many long-term-gun owners also have questions about laser sights. These pointers can aid in the decision making process:
1) Holding Is Aiming: If your firearm has a laser system (such as Crimson Trace’s Lasergrips® or Laserguard®) installed and aligned, where the laser is projected is where the firearm is aiming-period. Crimson Trace lasers are factory sighted at 50 feet.
2) Lasers Instill Confidence: Any firearm with a laser sight can be quickly aimed, even in low light conditions or when the user-or the target-are moving.
3) Laser Sights Offer Distinct Advantages: Handguns are compact firearms that can be difficult to aim because of small or no sights, but adding a laser sight can help the shooter with point of aim and to achieve more accurate shot placement.
4) Laser Sights Can Reduce Threats: Everyone has seen laser sights on firearms used in movies and TV, and in the real world lasers can Help Bad Guys Make Good Decisions™.
5) More Guns, and More Models: Firearm owners and models are increasing in America. To help match laser sights to firearms, Crimson Trace now offers nearly 150 models.
6) Real World Application: Having a laser sight can save your life. More details are at: http://www.crimsontrace.com/about-our-lasers/lasers-in-action/
7) Start Seeing Green: Today, more firearm owners are buying green lasers that are easier to see under brigter light conditions. Crimson Trace now offers more than a dozen green laser products.
8) Details on a DVD: To learn more about laser sights, and how to use them, request a free copy of “The Laser’s Edge” DVD at www.crimsontrace.com. More than 250,000 copies of this DVD have been viewed in homes and CCW classes across America.
9) Back Up Is Available: If you have questions or problems with any Crimson Trace laser sight, a 24/7 staffed customer call center is available.
10) Increased Fun: Laser sights can help turn any firearm practice session into a fun time. Laser sights make guns cool and more fun to shoot.
ABOUT CRIMSON TRACE:
Crimson Trace, the acknowledged industry leader for laser sighting systems, is based in Wilsonville, Oregon. Its award-winning innovations include Lasergrips® and Laserguard® with red and green lasers, as well as Lightguard® –all with Instinctive Activation ™. Additionally, the company’s product line includes the Best-in-Class Defender Series® and Rail Master® platforms – all of which are proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA. More details are available at: www.crimsontrace.com or by calling 800-442-2406.
For more information contact:
Michael D. Faw
Media Relations Manager
9780 SW Freeman Drive
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Phoenix, AZ July 23, 2013 – Strategic Armory Corps (“SAC”) announced today that it has acquired ArmaLite, Inc. ArmaLite is a leading manufacturer of a complete line of semiautomatic rifles, including the M15 and AR-10 lines, and an expanding line of advanced bolt action rifles in a wide range of calibers from .308 Winchester through .300 Win Mag, .338 Lapua, and .416 Barrett to the massive AR-50A1 .50 caliber rifle. Mark Westrom, the seller of ArmaLite, will remain as an investor in SAC and will serve on its board of managers.
The ArmaLite Division of the Fairchild Engine and Aircraft Company was the original developer of what has become known simply as the “AR”. In fact, “AR” actually stands for ArmaLite. There have been many variations of the original rifle, and today’s ArmaLite produces some of the highest quality firearms in the market. ArmaLIte will continue to operate out of its facility in Geneseo, Illinois which houses approximately 90 personnel.
Strategic Armory Corps manufactures precision bolt action rifles under the name Surgeon Rifles, high quality firearm suppressors under the name AWC Silencers, and match grade ammunition.
“ArmaLite is a tremendous addition to our group of outstanding companies and broadens our product line so we can better meet the needs of our customers”, said Mark Johnson, SAC President and CEO. “The history of Mark Westrom over his 19 years of leading ArmaLite will provide a wealth of industry knowledge to our leadership team and allow us to further expand our ability to meet the ever increasing demands for the highest quality products by our customers and the marketplace.”
For additional information regarding Strategic Armory Corps, ArmaLite, Surgeon Rifles, or AWC Silencers, contact John Piscione 623-780-1050, email@example.com
BOWTECH Archery stood its ground as the most innovative bow manufacturer in the archery industry in 2013. The company’s flagship bow, The Experience, was named “Best of the Best” by Field & Stream magazine after the publication’s editors tested the compound bows introduced during the year. BOWTECH’S 2012 flagship, the Insanity CPX, won the award last year.
“BOWTECH builds innovative, reliable bows every year, and this recognition from Field & Stream shows that we continue to lead the pack when it comes to performance,” said Samuel Coalson, Director of Marketing for BOWTECH. “The guys at Field & Stream thoroughly test the bows and the technologies utilized, so we’re not surprised to have won for a second year in a row. This is a very prestigious award, and we’re honored to continue to build bows worthy of the recognition.”
Field & Stream evaluates products for its “Best of the Best” roundup each year based on the significance of the innovation, the quality of the design, and the value brought to outdoorsmen. Bows are put through rigorous tests to see if they provide the ultimate shooting experience.
“Our staff spent the better part of the past year finding and testing the gear that will make readers’ time in the woods more productive and more fun,” said Slaton White, Deputy Editor of Field & Stream. “The winning products not only withstood our tough testing, but they stood head and shoulders above the rest displaying absolute excellence in their field. The Best of the Best is the highest honor Field & Stream bestows on gear and the winning products are the best of the year; worth your time, worth your money.”
The Experience adds several new features to BOWTECH’s unequaled technology platform including CarbonCore LimbsTM that deliver intense efficiency, stability and consistency with every draw and the ExtinguishTM Dampening System that reduces noise and vibration both in the shot and after release. Experience is also built on a specially designed riser that repositions the CarbonCore limbs for a smoother draw cycle and incredible stability at full draw.
Features widely praised on previous BOWTECH bows are also included on the Experience. Center Pivot ExtremeTM Technology resists shooter- induced torque for greater forgiveness; OverDrive BinaryTM cams eliminate cam lean and provide exceptional tuning for cleaner arrow flight; and FLX-GuardTM reduces cable guard torque for straighter arrow flight and easier tuning.
BOWTECH manufactures and distributes the world’s finest compound bows and archery equipment. Founded in 1999, BOWTECH’s corporate offices and manufacturing facilities are located in Eugene, Ore
Former U.S. Navy SEAL Dom Raso recently appeared in an NRA News segment, slamming gun control advocates like Mayor Michael Bloomberg and his “crew of puppets” for their actions.
“I am getting more and more tired of celebrities, politicians, and high-ranking officials who don’t know what they’re talking about lecturing us on gun control,” Raso began. “…A few months ago they were proudly talking about gun control. Now they’ve changed their language to ‘gun safety,’ as if that’s fooling anyone. What the hell is gun safety legislation anyway?”
Raso said if Bloomberg really cared about gun safety, “he’d put his billions of dollars towards educating Americans on the reality of firearms: how they work, the consequences of using them the wrong way, and the job they do.”
The former Navy SEAL said the time for “guys like [him]” to remain quiet on the issue, while self-styled experts like Michael Moore dominate the airwaves, has passed.
After playing a clip of Moore saying the Founders were referring to “muskets” when writing the Second Amendment, Raso commented with disgust: “Oh, and by the way, that weapon gave you your freedom. You’re welcome, you thankless excuse for an American.”
If that’s the case, he added dryly, the First Amendment must only protect speech written with quills on parchment.
“There is no logic in following the Constitution when you feel like it, and mocking it when you don’t,” Raso concluded.
Watch the entire clip courtesy of the National Rifle Association, below: