FFL Transfers

Firearm Transfers in OKC

H&H Shooting Sports charges a $50.00 transfer fee per incoming firearms, and $75.00 transfer fee per outgoing firearms.  For NFA transfers such as silencers, SBRs, etc, there is an additional $40.00 Form 4 processing fee per item.  We do not accept transfers directly from an individual – they must be sent to us via another FFL dealer. 

If you need to have a firearm transferred in we are honored to help. We have tried to make this process a bit easier by taking all requests via email.

  1. The following information is required for you to submit. You will need the name, address, phone and email from both you and the dealer that will be sending out the unit to us. Send us this information to transfer@hhokc.com Please put FFL Transfer Request in the subject line.
  2. In this email please provide the specific information on the unit(s) and all other items shipped with it.
  3. Once we receive the information and verify the dealer FFL (Federal Firearms License) is valid we will forward our FFL to them by email.
  4. Once it gets to our receiving area it can take up to three normal business days* to process it into the books, etc. Once that is done we will call and or email you that it is ready to pick up. Please wait for the call to come and pick up your transfer. The senders tracking number will indicate when the transfer arrives at H&H, however, this is not an indication of when the transfer is ready to be picked up.
  5. When picking up your firearm, be sure to bring a valid federally or state issued ID with your current physical address.

*Notes: The reason it can take up to three business days is we often receive 100+  firearms in a day.  According to ATF guidelines, these firearms must all be received in to our logbooks within a certain timeframe. This part of the process must be completed promptly for all incoming firearms before the rest of the transfer process can be finished.

We do not accept transfers directly from an individual – they must be sent to us via another FFL dealer. 

What about outgoing transfers? Will you ship my firearm?

Yes. We will happily process an outgoing transfer for you. We will only ship to Federally Licensed Firearm Dealers. Please bring the firearm in along with the receiving FFL Dealer’s contact information. Additionally we will need the end consumers name and contact information. The fee for an outgoing transfer is $75 plus the actual cost of shipping and insurance. Outgoing long guns are sent via UPS and outgoing handguns are sent via USPS.