Self Defense Act Safety Course in OKC
The H&H Shooting Sports’ offers concealed carry, self-defense, and other gun safety courses in Oklahoma City, OK. Our experienced instructors are from all shooting backgrounds and have trained firearm enthusiasts worldwide. They are skilled at bringing out the best talents from experienced shooters and are understanding and compassionate when teaching beginners. Our trainers take pride in delivering safe, professional firearm education while making the class an enjoyable experience.
Why Is a Concealed Carry Class Important?
A concealed carry class is important for many reasons. We want to remind you that the conceal carry class is not a beginner’s class. If you are a beginner, please look at taking a private lesson first! If you choose to carry a gun in a constitutional carry state without a concealed carry permit, you can only do so in that state. Knowing the laws of each state where you’ll carry your gun is essential. In Oklahoma, you do not need a license to carry your firearm if you have a legitimate purpose. The state still issues gun licenses for gun owners that want to obtain a license to carry in other states. Our concealed carry class will explain all the rules and regulations of concealed carry in Oklahoma.
Why Is Self-Defense Important?
H&H Shooting Sports believes in the power of self-defense. Many people think you simply point and shoot a firearm to defend yourself during an attack. The reality is that high-pressure situations can lead to dangerous mistakes. The most important reasons to take self-defense classes include:
- Know Your Tools –Self-defense training helps familiarize yourself with your guns. You’ll learn how to rapidly draw your gun and use your reflexes to stay constant under pressure.
- Protection –The practical purpose of protecting your loved ones is one of the best reasons to learn self-defense. In an emergency, you can defend yourself and those around you.
- Environment –We offer the perfect environment to learn self-defense techniques. You need a safe space where you can learn basic moves to defend yourself.
- Stay Calm –Self-defense classes help you stay as calm as possible under pressure. You must remain calm and steady in scary situations to focus.
Eligibility for Handgun License in Oklahoma
Oklahoma is a shall-issue state, meaning it requires the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (“OSBI”) to issue a gun license to any applicant meeting all minimum qualifications, including:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be at least age 21
- Complete a firearms safety and training course
- Have a valid Oklahoma driver’s license or state photo identification card and maintain a residence in the state
- Pay a fee and complete the application process
Visit H&H Shooting Sports in Oklahoma City, OK
Contact H&H Shooting Sports in Oklahoma City, OK, to schedule a self-defense class. Start times for classes are 8:30 am on Saturdays. Have your firearm UNLOADED and in a box, bag, or holster when you arrive for your course. If you plan to bring your own ammunition, you will only need 50 rounds of factory ammo. Make sure your magazines are unloaded as well. Visit us today to learn more.
Start Times for classes are 8:30 am on Saturdays. Have your firearm UNLOADED and in a box, bag, or holster when you arrive for your course. If you plan to bring your own ammunition, you will only need 50 rounds of Factory ammo. Make sure your magazines are unloaded as well! Please contact our instructor via email at email@example.com if you have any questions.
View our class schedule below and register online.
Saturday September 9th 2023 8:30 AM to 5 PM – Register Here
Saturday September 16th 2023 8:30 AM to 5 PM – Register Here
Saturday October 14th 2023 8:30 AM to 5 PM – Register Here
Saturday October 28th 2023 8:30 AM to 5 PM – Register Here
Saturday November 18th 2023 8:30 AM to 5 PM – Register Here
Saturday December 9th 2023 8:30 AM to 5 PM – Register Here